Yosh replica Clipons, shackle style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yosh replica Clipons, shackle style

If there is enough interest, I will make them with the rearsets.

Less than $150

Black or raw for sure, maybe blue and gold, No red.

Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Re: Yosh replica Clipons, shackle style

Will you make any with a rise at all? The TLS needs about a 2.5" rise to work with the OEM fairings, etc...

If so, I'm in for sure... if not, I'll have to pass on these beauties.

I can supply you a nice set with a rise to copy for the TLS... but they are Two Brothers brand, not Yosh. I can supply pics in a PM if you want to see them.
    sigpic

Comment

I would be in for a set as well with a rise as well.
      Rich

"insert snazzy sig here"
      sigpic

Comment

why no red?

Comment

Sign me up for a black pair
          Looking for ETI fuel Cell or carbon bimota tank, and a rear seat for the TLR... PM me with those items.

Comment

are there any practical advantages? or is it just bling? i too am after some with a rise?

Comment

i'm in for a set in black.

Comment

Less than $150

Black or raw for sure, maybe blue and gold, No red.

1.TwinJugs Black

Comment

1.TwinJugs Black
                  2. Beaza - TLR - Black
                  Beaza.

98 Black/Silver TLR

98 Black TLS Streetfighter

Comment

Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
                    Will you make any with a rise at all? The TLS needs about a 2.5" rise to work with the OEM fairings, etc...

If so, I'm in for sure... if not, I'll have to pass on these beauties.

I can supply you a nice set with a rise to copy for the TLS... but they are Two Brothers brand, not Yosh. I can supply pics in a PM if you want to see them.
                    Is 2.5" the stock TLS rise? I know people have put S clip-ons on the R, but I'm not sure if it creates any conflicts?

Comment

Originally posted by Saabfan View Post
                      why no red?
                      I spent $2100.00 on anodizing this year, it's time to cut back on the colors.

Comment

Originally posted by zedxten View Post
                        are there any practical advantages? or is it just bling? i too am after some with a rise?
                        You can put them on and take them off without pulling your top triple off. Pretty practical.

I would not mind the rise as long as it works on the R without modding anything else to do it.

Comment

Van is awesome!

Comment

Might be worth mentioning that the tubes can be replaced when damaged. And if anyone want to can put in some longer tubes for a little bit more momentum

Comment

Originally posted by vandriver View Post
                              Is 2.5" the stock TLS rise? I know people have put S clip-ons on the R, but I'm not sure if it creates any conflicts?
                              I'd have to measure them to be exact but it's around 2-2.5" rise standard.

I have went through more clip ons that I care to admit trying to find some that fit the TLS without any problems.

The SWATT ones I have now work, but not as good as they should (too thick on the riser, can't slide the clutch lever over them, makes the bars about 1" wider than OEM, feels like a bicycle).

The Two Brothers appear in photos I have of them to have those problems fixed, but I'll let you know as they are due in any day.

I dont' know if clip ons with a rise would be an issue on the TLR mounted in the stock location, but the TLS MUST have a rise or they won't work.

If you consider doing them with a rise, the TLR fitment can always be mounted lower on the fork tube so IMHO a set with a rise will work on both bikes but this is obviously your thread and production, so your decision obviously.

I don't want to sabatoge the thread though, so I can PM you the details if you want... but if you make the no-rise style, it will be TLR only.

The Two Brothers set I have coming also has adjustable angle on the bars which is VERY nice to have but they may be more complicated than you want to bother with.

I can get some pics in here or to your PM box if you want.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X