Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Specials at Cal-Sportbike/Blue Monkey Motorsports

Hey All,

Been away from TLP for quite a while launching new products for HealTech Electronics and launching all the new Pipercross filter models...

Thought I'd drop in and post up our Christmas specials...

BTW...some folks have asked about our name. After leaving California in 2007 to move operations to Idaho, being called Cal-Sportbike seemed to cause some confusion, even with some magazine writers. We incorporated as Blue Monkey Motorsports, Inc in Idaho...but we're still the same people, still doing the same work...so you may see both names for a while to keep some continuity...

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS
    (Prices good through December 20th, 2010)

TLP GROUP BUY OFFER
    FI Tuner Pro Fuel Injection Controller for Suzuki
    http://www.calsportbike.com/cgi-bin/...x.cgi?pid=2048
    (Including TLR/TLS 1997-2003)
    MSRP is $229.99

Get together 5+ buyers and your price is $195 per kit. We do not yet have a dyno map for the TL engines so we're also looking for people to provide some dyno tuning maps for both the TLR and TLS. (details on our site)

- True MAP based FI module communicates with the factory ECU/ECM
    - After setup, the module improves throttle response and power at all throttle positions, in the entire RPM range.
    - The engine becomes smooth and precise. Increased torque at low RPMs allows using one gear higher than usual, which also improves fuel economy.
    - it can store 3 independent user-selectable maps. It controls all 8 injectors on an inline-4 bike.
    - Connects to the ECU expansion port under the seat in just a few minutes. No need to remove fuel tank or fairings. Size is about 1/3 the dimensions of the PC3/PC5.
    - The unit can be set up manually (without dyno) if customer has an AFR gauge or AFR logger and simply wants to add fuel in small increments (note: never subtract fuel by guesswork).
    - Fits most Suzuki EFI models from 1997 to present.

THE LEGAL STUFF:
    "Due to emission regulations, the FI Tuner Pro is for Closed Race Course Use Only."

Galfer Front Lines & Pads Combo (w/Fluid)
    http://www.calsportbike.com/cgi-bin/...x.cgi?pid=1364

2 LINE RACING FRONT KITS

Galfer Brake Line kits are made with Dupont Teflon Steel braided cable. There are 32 braided lines of steel around the inner section, making the line expansion close to zero under all conditions.

Galfer brake lines come with a lifetime warranty. Color fade, hazing, even crashing your bike will not void the warranty. Simply contact Galfer directly, supply some information,and get your new line! Galfer lines are available in these different colors:
    Clear, black, smoked, blue, orange, yellow, green, and red.
    IMPORTANT: Any color combo except clear-over-silver with silver fittings is a special order and will take about 2 weeks before it ships out!! The base price is with your choice of line color, and silver fittings/bolts. Color anodized fittings and bolts are extra.

All Brake lines are coated the entire length of the line to protect the bike from scratches and the brake fluid from humidity. All Galfer pre-made brake line kits include all the necessary banjo bolts and washers..
    NOTE: All banjo bolts supplied with Galfer kits should be torqued to 13-15 ft-lbs.

GALFER HH BRAKE PADS

The 1375 HH compound is a sintered bronzed base material that includes graphite and advance ceramics.
    - Ceramic content means HH friction rating WITHOUT the high level of other compounds that will early-wear your expensive rotors!
    - Provides instant powerful controlled braking force at any speed or temperature, rainy or dry weather.
    - Great lasting power.
    - 1375 compound goes even a step beyond the 1370 sintered compound by adding ceramic spray backing (the white stuff) to the backs of the pads to help prevent thermal transfer to your fluid.
    - Fade free, long lasting, superior sensitivity, and incredible braking power.

Combo kit includes enough pads for front of your TLR/TLS (both calipers).

MOTUL DOT 5.1 BRAKE FLUID
    (compatible with DOT3 and DOT4)
    LONG LIFE 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic actuated-brake and clutch systems. Higher boiling point, without absorbing water too quickly.

Call 877-234-5150x1 or email [email protected] for the hookup price!

Free Cleaning Kit with any TLR/TLS Pipercross Filter
    http://www.calsportbike.com/cgi-bin/...x.cgi?pid=1693

The advantages of using Pipercross filters are obvious:

- More horsepower and torque than K&N or BMC (see dyno below)
    - Does NOT sacrifice fine particle filtration to achieve it!
    - Goes FOUR TIMES longer while dirty without catastrophic airbox pressure drop
    - Hold nearly THREE TIMES more dust while still flowing strong
    - Washable (without thinning like cotton gauze)
    - Lifetime warranty

Note that through the entire power band the Pipercross STREET filter makes more power and torque than BMC's RACE filter, and the Pipercross race filter makes even MORE power.The proof is in the dyno chart...from a trusted name like Bazzaz who provided this dyno run for us when they tested our filters. Folks, it's not just about the flow (which Pipercross does better anyhow)...it's how Pipercross increases performance, maintains high fine particle filtration, and goes longer while getting dirty WITHOUT airbox pressure drop (which kills horsepower like the "other guys" filters).

Who has trusted Pipercross with great results?
    * Bombardier 205mph "bullet trains" all across Europe
    * English buses with billions of miles (yes, billions) in sooty conditions
    * 8 of the top 12 team in British Superbike
    * Ford Factory M-Sport World Rally Team
    * British Ministry of Defense (tanks)
    * Cosworth Racing Engines
    * Aston Martin
    * Toyota TRD
    * Lotus

Add any TLS or TLR Pipercross air filter AND a Pipercross cleaning to your shopping cart and use promo code CLNKIT to get a free cleaning kit! ($21 value)

Did you know that wearing a modern helmet in the sun and/or rain for 3-4 years means it's probably due for replacement already?...
    ....it's time to think about getting new Shoei RF1100! And we've got the right price for Christmas!

SHOEI RF1100 HELMET SALE
    (Solids & Graphics)
    http://www.calsportbike.com/cgi-bin/...elmets_-_Shoei

Building on the strongest pedigree in the motorcycle helmet business, SHOEI is proud to introduce the all-new RF-1100.

- Quick Release base plate system
    - 5 Year Warranty
    - Variable Ventilation System (3 intake, 6 exhaust vents)
    - Removable/washable inner liner/cheekpads, integrated eyeglass channel & neck pad
    - Dual Layer EPS Liner
    - Integrated Spoiler
    - Snell M2010 Approved
    - MSRP $419.99-524.99 before sale pricing (+$40 for 3XL)

Call 877-234-5150x1 or email [email protected] for the Christmas special price!

AUTOMOTIVE SPEEDOHEALER KITS
    (Since we know a lot of you have tow vehicles, SUV's, and trucks!...not to mention Honda and Acura import tuner cars)

Did you know that there are now purpose-built SpeedoHealers for auto, trucks, and SUV applications? Oversized tires? Gearing changes? Inaccurate electronic speedo? Summer/winter tires of different size/profile?

Check them out here:
    http://www.bluemonkeymotorsports.com/products_ht.html

From Jeep Wrangler TJ plug-and-play kits to 3-wire speed sensor kits for Toyota, Honda, and Acura to behind-dash controller kits to intercept and correct electronic speed signal pulses...take a look!

From now to December 31st, use a promo code of HOHOHO for free shipping on your automotive SpeedoHealer kit!

DOWNLOAD 2-PAGE PRODUCT BROCHURE:
    http://www.bluemonkeymotorsports.com...d_brochure.pdf

Thanks for looking at our Christmas specials! Merry Christmas!
    Best Regards,

Todd Robinson

Blue Monkey Motorsports, Inc. (formerly Cal-Sportbike)
    [email protected]
    877.234.5150 -- Sagle, Idaho
    * USA Importer/Distributor for HealTech Electronics
    *Alpinestars *Icon *Spiegler *Shoei *Heated Apparel

Re: Christmas Specials at Cal-Sportbike/Blue Monkey Motorsports

Pipecross "new" filter design? Any more info on what improvements have been made? Or is it just the free cleaning/oiling kit that comes with it gratis?

Comment

The special is the free cleaning kits.
      Best Regards,

Todd Robinson

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome back Todd.

For those of you not familiar with Todd and Cal-Sportbike, errrr, Blue Monkey Motorsports, They have good prices and great customer service. You won't go wrong dealing with these folks.
        Last edited by Jeff; 11-09-2010, 04:06 PM.
        "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Hey Jeff, quick question about the FI tuner. Does it have base maps installed for various common mods we do to our bikes (yoshi full, brand x,y,z slips) already or are you still gathering info needed for this, and did i read correctly that i'll will learn to so extent the map? or am i way off base here. thanks Chris
          If you love your bike let it go.
          If it comes back to you.............
          You high sided.

Comment

Chris,

The kits are now in stock, but HealTech is of course well behind Dynojet in having a massive library of user-submitted maps. This is why we're offering the extra store credit for folks who spend the $$ to have a map done on their bikes, so we can build the map library faster.

HealTech's opinion is that the difference in slip ons isn't significant enough for a different map for each, so one "slip on + high flow filter" map is generic enough, but with full systems it varies enough by brand that they'd want several. So we ARE looking for TL owners who will have maps done for their bike and submitted to us for a store credit toward other products we carry.

The FI Tuner Pro ships with a zero map. So you can put it on the bike and go, of course, and make incremental changes to the baseline (adding fuel by a few percent) and of course if the bike starts running rich it will bog but not really hurt the bike. We'd NEVER want a person to subtract fuel (from baseline) by guesswork as that's fraught with potential for engine damage.
            Best Regards,

Todd Robinson

[email protected]

Comment

Oops Todd, called you Jeff. my bad. I understand completely. thanks for the insight!
              If you love your bike let it go.
              If it comes back to you.............
              You high sided.

Comment

I was just looking on your site and sagle idaho man that is a trip i used to live in sagle about 7 years ago man what a small world if i can get the time and maybe some funds together i would love to ride the bike up there from here in florida and take a look at ur set up.
                Last edited by FSUTL; 11-10-2010, 08:40 AM. Reason: Looked at site and had to correct message

Comment

Am I correct in thinking the Pipercross for the TLS is $92?
                  People I will not deal with: tl1000swill or tlrwill or crazywheelie or whatever it decides to call himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUTL View Post
                    I was just looking on your site and sagle idaho man that is a trip i used to live in sagle about 7 years ago man what a small world if i can get the time and maybe some funds together i would love to ride the bike up there from here in florida and take a look at ur set up.
                    Yup. We're in Sagle. We don't have a retail shop any more...we put a warehouse out on rural acreage. So in that regard we're not very exciting to visit though...

Wow...Sagle to Florida...now THAT is a big change.
                    Best Regards,

Todd Robinson

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Toledo View Post
                      Am I correct in thinking the Pipercross for the TLS is $92?
                      That is correct. For TLP members I'll ship it free plus the cleaning kit. Note the dyno chart. We're making MORE power than BMC without any sacrifice of filtration AND going much longer while dirty without major airbox pressure drop, and with a lifetime warranty. I truly believe in their product line, and I've got them in every vehicle of mine that can take them, including my Jeep Cherokee and my BMW 528i (E39).
                      Best Regards,

Todd Robinson

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X