Galfer Wave rotors and pads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galfer Wave rotors and pads

I've had a few requests to bring back a Group Buy/member pricing for new Galfer Wave brake rotors.

I'll reopen this and make them available for the next month and we'll see where it goes from there.

Rotors would come with your choice of Galfer pads as a fully warrantied package kit. Choices are:

-HH sintered pads
    -OEM quality standard semi-metallic pads

All warranties would be in effect and warrantyable through us or directly through Galfer. You would also be able to order a solid rear rotor to make a complete set. There is a full floating Galfer rear rotor that fits the TL, so this would be an option for those wanting a floating rear rotor as well.

You would be able to select from any fitment that Galfer makes, so not just TL rotors. Those running newer Busa or GSXR 310mm rotors would have the ability to get in to as would your buddies riding CBRs or KTMs.

Galfer front rotors come with black carriers and silver rivets. You can choose custom anodized carriers and rivets as well for additional $$. Rivet color choices would be silver, gold, blue, green, purple, titanium grey, pewter, orange, red, pink, bronze, and navy blue.

Carrier color choices would be the same as the rivets plus there would be optional matte black (aka Stealth black).

PM for Group Buy Pricing.

Standard sets are shipping approx. 7 days after ordered. Custom carrier/rivet sets ship approx. 14 days after ordered.

Send me a PM for pricing details.

Here are a couple sets we've done in the past (NOTE, these were special order matte colors. Unless specified, all anodizing would come glossy):

matte blue carriers with bronze rivets:

matte black carriers with red rivets:

--Sk
    "Speed is just a question of money - so how fast do you want to go"?

Re: Galfer Wave rotors and pads

Picture of the rear discs please?

cheers
    Erling

Comment

Originally posted by minty8 View Post
      Picture of the rear discs please?

cheers
      Erling
      1 piece:

2 piece:

--Sk

Comment

Pm me with pricing please for tlr front with full floating rear .
        Thanks
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dbusa View Post
          Pm me with pricing please for tlr front with full floating rear .
          Thanks
          Dave
          PM sent....

--Sk

Comment

If these are still avail Sean could you pm me pricing on front rotors with standard black carrier and ano blue rivets please + HH pads cheers
            Good, Better, Best, never let it rest until your good is better and your better is BEST.

Tiller 1.0 Yoshimura, Carrozzeria, Vanzuki, Ohlins, Geelong Carbon Craft, Pazzo, Probolt, K&N, Dynojet, Hel,

Tiller 2.0 D&D, Vanzuki, Bitubo, Ohlins, K&N, Currently under full strip down.

Comment

Originally posted by Besty View Post
              If these are still avail Sean could you pm me pricing on front rotors with standard black carrier and ano blue rivets please + HH pads cheers
              '

Yes we can custom order them anytime. I'll PM you pricing.

--Sk

Comment

Originally posted by speedking View Post

'

Yes we can custom order them anytime. I'll PM you pricing.

--Sk
                Does this still hold true and if so what's the price in USD please and thank you.
                What is best in life ? Crush your enemy, see them driven before you & too hear the lamentation of their women.

Comment

Originally posted by BADROC View Post

Does this still hold true and if so what's the price in USD please and thank you.
                  Yes....we can still custom order Galfer wave rotors. PM me what you colors you would like for the carrier and the rivets. We'll get you a price via PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X