TLR No cut frame sliders, in stock and ready to ship. TL1000R only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLR No cut frame sliders, in stock and ready to ship. TL1000R only

$135 +shipping. I've been making them for years and they work, unlike cheap, welded shit, found on ebay, that folds up in a tip-over.
    Powder-coated alloy steel brackets, plated or coated proper grade bolts, Delrin sliders and plastic end caps for a more finished look.

Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

I sent you an email regarding purchasing these Jim!
    BMC, Yosh Header, TBR Cans, PCIII, Michelin PR3s, S14Unimog Gap, Bitubo Rear Shock & Steering Damper, GSXR Forks, Radial M/C, GTR-machine triples, R1 Calipers, EBC Rotors, HH Pads & Galfer SS Braided Brake Lines, Galfer Clutch Line, CCC & PP, Vanzuki Everywhere, Driven 17/42, RK 520, Vortex Levers & Gas Cap, Protek Rear Sets, GiPro w/ ATRE, Barnett Springs, Euro Switchgear, FH012 R/R, Black On Gold, Much More!

Comment

I just fitted a set on mine Jeff, you won't be disappointed mate, top quality
      BBOTM December 2016 Winner

TRE - A/box mod - K&N air filter - Barnett C/Springs - Maxton r/shock - D/bubble screen - Renntec grab rail - Lockwood dials - Protek R/Sets - Vans billet rear M/C - ZX10 Radial M/C - Power Commander 111 - Full M4 exh sys - Yoshi RS3 cans - Brembo monobloc calipers - Bendix MRR pads - Venhill Lines - EBC Vee discs - Vans No Cut Sliders - P/Coated Frame Sw/Arm Sub frame Wheels - Brainless' + Mod

Comment

I had a set of these so long ago, I can't remember. I believe these stick out far enough that if the bike just tips over, none of the plastic will touch the ground? I hate to admit but my main reason for purchasing would be for that reason alone and not the true purpose of saving the frame!

Comment

I'll ship them to you on Monday.

Comment

Hey Jim here is my thread on frame sliders with some great comparison pictures!

https://www.tlplanet.com/forum/the-w...ers-comparison
            BMC, Yosh Header, TBR Cans, PCIII, Michelin PR3s, S14Unimog Gap, Bitubo Rear Shock & Steering Damper, GSXR Forks, Radial M/C, GTR-machine triples, R1 Calipers, EBC Rotors, HH Pads & Galfer SS Braided Brake Lines, Galfer Clutch Line, CCC & PP, Vanzuki Everywhere, Driven 17/42, RK 520, Vortex Levers & Gas Cap, Protek Rear Sets, GiPro w/ ATRE, Barnett Springs, Euro Switchgear, FH012 R/R, Black On Gold, Much More!

Comment

Spring is almost here, buy them and put them on now.

Comment

Someone just tipped their bike over in the garage and caused a ton of damage. New side panels are a fortune, when you can still get them in your color.
                Buy now, save later.

Comment

Himate, how much to ship a set to west Australia? Pretty sure you know the address.

Comment

Shipping to Australia looks like $34. I'll PM you.

Comment

Need a set and would like to talk about other parts you make.
                      Attack rearsets, L/E Penske shock, PCll, Ivans TRE, Akrapovic evo
                      system, goodridge kevlar F/R brakelines, wave rotors(front and rear), EBC HH pads, BMC air filter, Joe-V airbox mod, GP500 double bubble screen, clear clutch cover, no cut frame sliders. brembo radial mastercylinder, Sebimoto race fairings with custom headlight and taillights.Front axle sliders(vandriver)
                      and a hell of alot more to come......
                      SERIENSPORT #604
                      Sponcers:
                      lockhart philips
                      sebimoto
                      akrapovic

www.elvis8310.gixxer.com

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for Erwin

Comment

soooo... ummm...errr.... ahhhh... i think i know the answer. But would you happen to have some no cut Busa sliders around? I just added a bike to the stable. As well as some other goodies.... please.....

Comment

Working...
                              X