01 R part out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 R part out

parting a 01 R pm me with your needs to see if it's available and price...will ship anywhere on your dime

Trying to think of something I need........

Some photos might help you get things moving Ray. People like pictures, y'know.

January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Now we know that the form requires that prices be posted, don't we? :
      "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Originally posted by Six5 View Post
        Trying to think of something I need........

Some photos might help you get things moving Ray. People like pictures, y'know.

Planet won't let me post pics since the changeover...got tired of throwing my phone that I don't even try any more...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          Tsk, tsk, tsk! Now we know that the form requires that prices be posted, don't we? :
          Jeff you need a project...I'll make you a deal on this one!

Comment

Gawddang kid. Send me the pics and prices via txt. Make sure it's before 11pm and after 9am.
            Brainless AT earthling DOT net
            "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
            Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
            Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
            Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Looking for a headlight to carve up and put some projectors in.........

Comment

Originally posted by V2 View Post
                Looking for a headlight to carve up and put some projectors in.........
                Headlight sold literally 1 hour ago

Comment

What are you doing ray ??

Comment

Originally posted by gioz View Post
                    What are you doing ray ??
                    I'm trying to be like Vic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metalbender View Post

Jeff you need a project...I'll make you a deal on this one!
                      I currently have 5 tons of steel laying in my driveway. That's enough project for the time being.
                      "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Comment

I currently have 5 tons of steel laying in my driveway. That's enough project for the time being.
                        Don't take much to get 5 ton depending on what it is...fire up the chop saw and the welder!

Comment

30'x50' engineered steel building. Soon to be my new garage. I'm tired of rented storage, all my toys are coming home! Next spring it will have a lift installed. I'm also too old to be on my back on cold concrete floors anymore.

Great way to bump a thread and hijack it all in one felled swoop, eh?

Comment

30'x50' engineered steel building.
                            Great way to bump a thread and hijack it all in one felled swoop, eh?
                            I'm moving in!

Comment

Originally posted by Brainless View Post
                              Gawddang kid. Send me the pics and prices via txt. Make sure it's before 11pm and after 9am.
                              Im sure your regretting this statement right about now...

Comment

Working...
                              X