No announcement yet.

New TLR and TLS billet top triple clamps (Yokes) The S would also fit a SRAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TLR and TLS billet top triple clamps (Yokes) The S would also fit a SRAD

If we have already spoken and I have your order and color, there is no need to confirm. If we have not spoken and you would like one, let me know. Email is vanzukitlr@yahoo.com or PM or post. $140usd, includes all bolts and spacers required. (Raw{ships now} Black, Blue, Gold{ships in a couple of weeks})

Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Any pics of this actually installed on the bike/ Very cool looking , but hard to imagine what it actually looks like.

Comment

I've been making them for 7-8 years, so there are lots of pics, mostly gone, thanks to photobucket.

Comment

Holy crap, that's sexy, Take my money dammit. Mark me down for a blue one Sweet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Vandriver, not that you need any more samples of your gorgeous handiwork, but I'm just saying "thank you" for a job well done!

And a bump.......

20171103_172230 by Tony Six5, on Flickr

20171103_172519 by Tony Six5, on Flickr

20171103_172651 by Tony Six5, on Flickr

January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Thanks '65 and I still have top triples in stock.

Comment

Van, any red TLS triples on hand?

Comment

No Red and no Raw S, I still have Black, Blue Gold for the S and Black, Blue, Gold, Raw for the R.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X