Tls bits for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tls bits for sale

So I have a few extras I do not want any longer off of my tls. I'll try to upload pics but have been having a hard time

Parts for sale:

rear seat cowl it is great shape color is flat black , asking 120. Plus shipping

stock clutch cover great shape 45. Shipped

ecu/ecm what ever you wanna call it 120. Shipped works great

ill work on pictures asap please pm me with offers or f I can not figure out pics maybe I can email to ya
    Paypal is the best payment option and maybe the only one
    Thanks !!
    Last edited by Mxer363; 09-13-2017, 05:34 PM.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Mxer361/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Comment

you cant share photobucket anymore
      no images posted
      www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
      But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

I noticed

Comment

Uploads from your phone...btw how did you create a thread without posting pics?!?!

Comment

I'm using my phone , if I was on a pc I could resize the photos how I'm not sure lol how are you ray?

Comment

Originally posted by Mxer363 View Post
              I'm using my phone , if I was on a pc I could resize the photos how I'm not sure lol how are you ray?

Edit the pic...I'm still hiding in the mountains and drinking from jars...kids have kept me busy so I haven't gotten to ride as much as I like...did buy another R in May though...working on getting it up and running with what free time I got...you still doing alright Clayton?

Comment

Ok I'll try thank you sr! That sounds about perfect! Does your r run? How's that sexy blue s? I'm great man moved to my family farm in Iowa a year ago just living the simple live !

Comment

Originally posted by Mxer363 View Post
                  Ok I'll try thank you sr! That sounds about perfect! Does your r run? How's that sexy blue s? I'm great man moved to my family farm in Iowa a year ago just living the simple live !
                  R has 4,935 miles on it...original owner downed her so a few pieces needed replaced...you know how anal I am about my bikes...my S is apart for paint and a few changes right now...actually got it at the shop with the new paint sitting on my workbench just waiting on a open booth to spray it...still got my number? If not pm me yours and we can chat via text or call so I don't thread jack you...

Comment

Hope these work if so thanks ray!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

More of what's for sale
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X