Yoshimura system for TLS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuckshop Ted View Post
    Hey ACTLS, I was looking for the thread you did about the 2 mid pipes you got from Yoshi, can't seem to find it - got a link?

I was trying to remember if it was a TLS or a TLR front pipe you said they still had.................

TLR, I believe they had around 10 of them. No other R or S parts left...we looked.

People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Last edited by Tuckshop Ted; 11-19-2017, 12:59 AM.
      Red, the ONLY Colour.....1997 TLS.....
      Radial frt m/cylinder, Gixxer K4 forks plus radials, Gold MotoX bars, shorty levers, Custom seat, Thermo mod, Yoshi full system with SS cans & Yoshi hangers, Skidmarx hump & b/pan, SS radiator & oil cooler covers, TRE, PC11, Custom map, K&N, Ohlins rear, +2 on rear, R&G bungs, Clear r/lens, LED Tail light with integrated signals, Undertray, Hugger, CCC & custom spinner, rearsets, Metmachex swingarm, all round (literally) nice guy

Comment

OK, could you find out how much you could get 2 of them for? - for me? Pretty Please?
        Red, the ONLY Colour.....1997 TLS.....
        Radial frt m/cylinder, Gixxer K4 forks plus radials, Gold MotoX bars, shorty levers, Custom seat, Thermo mod, Yoshi full system with SS cans & Yoshi hangers, Skidmarx hump & b/pan, SS radiator & oil cooler covers, TRE, PC11, Custom map, K&N, Ohlins rear, +2 on rear, R&G bungs, Clear r/lens, LED Tail light with integrated signals, Undertray, Hugger, CCC & custom spinner, rearsets, Metmachex swingarm, all round (literally) nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckshop Ted View Post
          OK, could you find out how much you could get 2 of them for? - for me? Pretty Please?

People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Working...
          X