Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLS Rearsets

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/looking...-rearsets.html

Canít see pics for the damn ads on the zone...just another reason that I hate that site...

Comment

Anybody want these for $140 Shipped to lower 48??

Comment

I'm interested.
        Did you actually use them, or just passing them on from a 'parts' bike. Just like to confirm their functionality.
        January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Six5 View Post
          I'm interested.
          Did you actually use them, or just passing them on from a 'parts' bike. Just like to confirm their functionality.
          No Six5 never used them. Quite honestly I really haven't an idea where they came from lol. Been a bunch of TLR and S bikes/parts through my hands in last 4 years so I lost track.
          I thought they were for the R till I took a better look few months ago (I sold all my S stuff over a year ago).
          I will take a closer look in next day or two and give a better evaluation of the condition they're in and let you know.

Thanks
          V..

Comment

Originally posted by ThumpinA2Z View Post
            I thought they were for the R till I took a better look few months ago (I sold all my S stuff over a year ago).
            Thanks, and no hurry.

All this time I thought the OEM rearsets were the same for the S and R.

What is it that prevents them from fitting a TLR? I have a TLR 'project bike' in the works and it is their intended destination.....

January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Oh Shit, I just assumed they ware from an S because the bolt spacing on them is wider than on the R. Maybe they are from something totally different than, if R and S interchange lol..
              Can someone confirm this.
              I will caliper the bolt spacing on them tomorrow when I get to the storage unit.

Comment

Tony is correct R and S are interchangeable even the aftermarket rear sets...hole spacing is exactly the same between both bikes

Comment

Soo, good thing you guys pointed this out before I sold them to somebody. After all the S's and R's I should have known this lol.

Anyway it's a bit of a mystery with these. Not sure what they fit or where they came from. They are nice and light and very adjustable. Look to be good quality and still in decent shape.

Here's some pics. I wonder if someone had them on one of the bikes in upper mounting holes since the holes have been elongated slightly to line up. This seems way too high for that tho.

thumbnail_20180115_124251_resized.jpgthumbnail_20180115_124519_resized.jpgthumbnail_20180115_124534_resized.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X