TLS Gas Tanks (green) & Vandriver solid cover...more misc parts to be added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLS Gas Tanks (green) & Vandriver solid cover...more misc parts to be added

Since this came up recently, I have two green tanks hanging on my wall. One is NOS and has never been used, I don't see any marks on it although it is dusty. The second was used, inside is clean and there's a dent with a scratch to the left side along with normal wear. I thought I paid $150 a piece for these, looks like I paid $200 for the NOS and $150 for the dented tank (plus shipping). I have a few more tanks out in the garage, but these are the only ones up for grabs for now. The NOS tank came from a dealership still in its original box...which has long since been sent to a landfill. Both are recall tanks with the asterisk on the bottom. I'd prefer to drop these off with someone in Southern California vs shipping, but if anyone is interested let me know. I replied to a pm about these already, but haven't heard back.

I also have one of Van's solid clutch covers that has never been mounted. I believe he charged right around $200, I'd like to get $175 shipped within the US, more for overseas. I'm starting to clear out some spares for the TL and R1 from my office, so if you're in need of something, ask...I just might have it although a lot of what's in here won't be for sale.
    People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

747E8D18-86AF-41C0-B1B4-43DD06E1870B.jpeg87CF9183-AF55-4EB5-AFAF-0A49F71CB196.jpegF1EE2183-6EA0-4983-872E-066BDF2C15BD.jpeg29BA3C83-BF9A-493D-B126-6E6F87D39221.jpeg
    Last edited by actls; 07-06-2019, 04:07 PM.
    People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

91506E4A-9604-4DA0-9F05-96EC5F91B1E4.jpeg

Comment

How much for the undamaged tank ?
        1997 TL1000s Original ECU With full race Carbon Yoshimuras (runs fine with Techlusion TFI) K&N filter , Airbox mod (Dynoed at 114 rear wheel Hp on an Eddy Current Dyno)Also race tech gold valveand springs ,topgun undertail, bitubo

Comment

Originally posted by pencon View Post
          How much for the undamaged tank ?
          $200 plus shipping. I'll get more pictures of both of them this weekend.

Comment

Hello

price for vandriver clutch cover please

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, Jimís cover is sold. Itís currently in Italy somewhere waiting to be delivered.

Comment

Working...
              X