No announcement yet.

Marchesini magnesium16.5" (420mm) rear wheel, braking disc, carriers, sprockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchesini magnesium16.5" (420mm) rear wheel, braking disc, carriers, sprockets

I have a 16.5" rear Marvic magnesium wheel (5 spoke black) with 2 sprocket carriers (and cush buttons), many many sprockets from 38-44 tooth, and a Braking aftermarket disc. I will let it go for the cost of shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. (I can send photos)
    Last edited by Jim Brewer; 07-26-2019, 10:43 AM.
    MRA Rider Rep; '99, '03, & '05 MRA SuperTwins GTO champ; Big Stick Racing

Its such a shame tyres are no longer available in this size
    www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
    But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ring-In View Post
      Its such a shame tyres are no longer available in this size
      Yeah, kind of a shame. But I think it was really a pain for tire distributors to have to carry a variety of sizes & compounds for both 16.5" (420mm) and 17" rims. I'm thinking that someone might be able to use this combo for
      • The cush drive buttons, sprocket carrier, and assortment of sprockets. They're pretty common on other Marchesini wheels.
      • The cool looking & pretty durable rear brake rotor.
      • Use on their TL-R to keep the swingarm/rear caliper off of the ground.
      20190724_114838.jpg
      20190724_115137.jpg
      20190724_115142.jpg
      Attached Files
      MRA Rider Rep; '99, '03, & '05 MRA SuperTwins GTO champ; Big Stick Racing

Comment

Should let Jim know it's available. I believe he has a set or two of the original 16.5's, might be able to use some parts.
        People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

• Use on their TL-R to keep the swingarm/rear caliper off of the ground.
          www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
          But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Working...
          X