No announcement yet.

Marchesini magnesium16.5" (420mm) rear wheel, braking disc, carriers, sprockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchesini magnesium16.5" (420mm) rear wheel, braking disc, carriers, sprockets

I have a 16.5" rear Marvic magnesium wheel (5 spoke black) with 2 sprocket carriers (and cush buttons), many many sprockets from 38-44 tooth, and a Braking aftermarket disc. I will let it go for the cost of shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. (I can send photos)
    Last edited by Jim Brewer; 07-26-2019, 11:43 AM.
    MRA Rider Rep; '99, '03, & '05 MRA SuperTwins GTO champ; Big Stick Racing

Its such a shame tyres are no longer available in this size
    www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
    But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ring-In View Post
      Its such a shame tyres are no longer available in this size
      Yeah, kind of a shame. But I think it was really a pain for tire distributors to have to carry a variety of sizes & compounds for both 16.5" (420mm) and 17" rims. I'm thinking that someone might be able to use this combo for
      • The cush drive buttons, sprocket carrier, and assortment of sprockets. They're pretty common on other Marchesini wheels.
      • The cool looking & pretty durable rear brake rotor.
      • Use on their TL-R to keep the swingarm/rear caliper off of the ground.
      20190724_114838.jpg
      20190724_115137.jpg
      20190724_115142.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Should let Jim know it's available. I believe he has a set or two of the original 16.5's, might be able to use some parts.
        People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

• Use on their TL-R to keep the swingarm/rear caliper off of the ground.
          www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
          But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Jim Brewer, How the hell are you?, Often wondered where you went. I'm in Longmont now and still have My TLR.
            Glad to see you still around also.
            We should get together for a brew
            I still swing by the shop and get my supplies from Brandon
            Great to see you posting and know you are still kicking
            Kirk
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Riddick View Post
              Jim Brewer, How the hell are you?, Often wondered where you went. I'm in Longmont now and still have My TLR.
              Glad to see you still around also.
              We should get together for a brew
              I still swing by the shop and get my supplies from Brandon
              Great to see you posting and know you are still kicking
              Kirk
              Hey Kirk - great to hear from you. I'm in the process of moving to Loveland - ha! We should get together and chew the fat. I have a few TLR parts as does my friend Dwayne and some are pretty darned nice. I should post some of them up here to see if anyone's interested.

Anyway, let me know how you're doing. I'm pretty much gone to the red side and I'm riding Ducati's now.

Comment

Working...
              X