Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immaculate 2001 Blue/White TLR for sale

To all,
    I am forced to do this as I've been out of work (other than my occasional MSF classes) for over a year and need to generate some money. This is an immaculate MSF-instructor owned TL1000R. I am the third owner and I'm 53 years old and don't do abusive stuff on my bikes.

Bike has 18,137 miles. I bought at about 13K miles in the fall 2008. It comes with the following: Black Hayabusa wheels with brand new Michelin Pilot Power tires (these are mounted on the bike). The stock white wheels, EBC petal rotors and cush drive are also included. This gives the bike different looks and you've got an extra set of wheels for track days, etc. I just mounted the black wheels and don't have a picture of it yet.

Here is what else I've done to it: No-Cut Frame Sliders, Rifleman 1/5 throttle insert, Vandriver Rear brake reservoir, Eurobikes tail kit and hugger, Pipercross airfilter, JSD Enterprises TRE, airbox mod and PAIR removed, brand new DID X-ring chain and sprokets (40-tooth rear, 17 front), new countershaft seal, new SV1000 clutch pushrod seal and retainer plate installed, Zero Gravity Double bubble windshield (Stock available as well), all brake and clutch lines are Galfer braided stainless, Barnett clutch springs, Traxxion Dynamics suspension set up including their fork cartidges and the Bitubo rear shock. Yoshimura full race exhaust system.

ECU has been programmed with the Tekka box and fuel mapping is excellent.

This bike is well set up and is light--a lot of extraneous weight has been removed with this set up (including rotary damper, passenger pegs and heel guards, stock exhaust, etc.). I have comprehensive maintenance logs in Excel format and the dyno sheet from MSP Cycles here in Atlanta. It puts out over 121 RWHP and over 76 lbsft. of torque according to their dyno. All maintenance is done, including TPS, throttle body synch, valves adjusted, new spark plugs, recent oil change, all fluids flushed and replaced. Brand new tires and EBC HH brake pads as well.

I have not done any of the "electrical" or charging mods. Nor have I done the crankcase breather mod. The bike would definitely benefit from these--especially the crankcase mod.

It is putting out a lot more power than stock and even with the stronger SV seal, crankcase pressure needs additional relief. I have thought about doing the "Finally a crankcase breather mod that works" mod listed on this forum but really need to generate some cash and this is something you would probably want to do to your personal taste.

The bike is immaculate. Every plastic panel is clean, nick free and blemish free front and back. Engine, chassis, wheels and chain are clean as a whistle.

If you are interested, let me hear from you. If you're not, still would be interested in your feedback on the bike and setup.

I am in the Atlanta area. Title is in hand and bike has a clean bill of health. I'll be happy to email maintenance log, dyno chart, etc. I'm asking $4500 for everything. 770-630-2940 cell.
    Attached Files

Re: Immaculate 2001 Blue/White TLR for sale

do you mind posting pictures of the under tail and where did you get it from? im thinkin of changing mine but they say the hot bodies under tail is a pain to put in. thanks!

Comment

It is the original EuroBikes undertail for the TLR. I don't think it is in production anymore and I don't know whether EuroBikes is even still in business. That's about all I can tell you about it. Often they are not easy to install because they are made overseas and the instructions leave a lot to be desired because of poor translation or no translation at all.

Comment

ok thanks! sad to se a good bike go. good luck with the sale!

Comment

Glwts
          .sigpic
          "Use the present, create the future" -Pablo.

Comment

Still have this?

Jonny

Comment

Working...
            X