Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLS parts galore... cleaning out the garage!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLS parts galore... cleaning out the garage!!!

I am having a “The wife will kill me if I don’t get rid of some of this stuff” sale. I have all kinds of little bits and pieces I have collected, so this is the biggest sale thread I have ever made.

All prices are SHIPPED prices for the US only (I will ship outside the US, but you will have to pay the shipping).

Call dibs in the thread and PM me for PayPal info. I have this list up at the Zone and the Planet, so dibs conflicts will be resolved by the time stamp when the dibs were called.

I have no idea how to price some of this stuff, so bear with me. Feel free to PM me offers on these parts if you wish, I will entertain other offers but please don't lowball me, be fair... just because you want to pay $10.00 for a complete and functional headlight assembly, doesn't mean I'll sell you one for that price.

$40.00 shipped - OEM 1997 TLS top yoke: This is the pre recall one, so no hole for damper mount, it used the recall bracket instead... nice if you don't want to run a damper, and don't want a hole there. Excellent condition, no deep scratches, gouges, etc...

$100.00 shipped - OEM TLS headlight assembly: I bought this to begin doing clear headlight mods but no one wanted to pay what the mods were worth... I don't have the time or money to do one with no buyer, so I'll just try to get my money back for the headlight. Great condition, no deep scratches or cracks, no broken tabs, etc... A couple light scratches on the lens, but should buff out, not deep at all.

$20.00 shipped - OEM 97 TLS clutch pressure plate: This is ONLY for the 1997 TLS as that is the only model with a 5 bolt pressure plate. Taken from my TLS with 7k miles, it's in EXCELLENT condition. (those are not scratches on the back in the pic, it's lint from wiping it off). Is your pressure plate shot? Need to sell your Van's 5 bolt plate and you don't have your OEM one... well... here ya go!

$25.00 shipped - OEM Gauge bezel: Other than one small chip in the top right edge (that is very hard to see when installed) this is like new, with not even a scratch. This does NOT come with the rubber trim rings around the gauges, the metal clips with the nuts, or the tinted window that covers the lights on the right hand side.

$45.00 shipped - OEM Ram air vents (pair): The left side (clutch lever side) has a cracked mounting tab, and a chipped mounting tab, but both tabs are still functional and when installed looks fine. A couple light scuffs on this one, but looks just fine. The right side (throttle side) is in perfect condition. Bought it new a few months ago. Neither of these come with the mesh screen in them. If you want one side only I can do that for $25.00 shipped.

$45.00 shipped - OEM Inner trim panels (pair): The OEM fairing trim that goes around your forks, under the gauges. Both in excellent condition and painted Kawasaki green for your pleasure! If you only want one side I can do that for $25.00 shipped.

$25.00 shipped - OEM under screen trim: The trim under your windscreen. Great physical shape with no broken tabs, gouges, etc… does have a few small nicks in it. Looks like the previous owner rode it without a windscreen and got a couple nicks in the finish. Looks fine installed, and if you use a tinted windscreen you’ll never see the small nicks. Probably won’t even with a clear windscreen, they’re minor.

$60.00 shipped - OEM TLS Fender: Excellent condition TLS fender painted in Kawasaki green for your pleasure!

$20.00 shipped - Driven bar ends (blue): New and never installed from Speedking’s Driven group buy. I haven’t yet found clip ons so I will pass these on to someone who has.

$25.00 shipped - OEM Heel guards (pair): Few slight marks but no scratches, etc… if you want one side only I can do that for $15.00 shipped.

$10.00 shipped - OEM clutch lever: No rash, bends, etc… used condition but in great shape.

$50.00 shipped - OEM gauges: Not in perfect shape, scratches here and there, but they are functionally perfect. Clocks show just over 26,000 miles. Bought these from another member to take apart and send the gauges to Lockwood for the group buy, but that isn’t happening now, so I’ll sell them off.

$20.00 shipped - Front brake reservoir: Complete front brake reservoir assembly.

$10.00 shipped - OEM rectifier hanger: Bracket that holds the rectifier in place.

$10.00 shipped - OEM mirror cushions (pair): Cushions that go between the mirror base and the fairing. If you only need one, $7.00 shipped.

$10.00 shipped - Fuel pump flange/gasket: The gasket I wouldn’t recommend using, but the flange is straight with no bends or over torqued holes.

$4.00 shipped - OEM Oil filler cap: Has a few scratches, but threads are fine.

$5.00 shipped - OEM tool kit strap: This is the rubber strap with two metal buckles that holds down the OEM tool kit in the OEM under tray.

$7.00 shipped - Spider grips: Spider sport bike grips, Kawasaki green. Slightly used but in good shape with plenty of life left.

$8.00 shipped - Chrome brake fluid cap: Nice quality chrome brake fluid cap for the OEM front brake fluid reservoir.

$5.00 shipped - OEM wire organizer thingy?: Mounts under the ignition assembly, helps route your wiring.

$10.00 shipped - OEM rear brake fluid reservoir: Complete rear brake reservoir.

$5.00 shipped - OEM clutch springs:
    Since it’s from a 1997 TLS, there are only 5... But low mileage, good condition OEM springs.

$7.00 shipped - OEM 1997 TLS front damper recall bracket: The bracket retrofitted to 97 TLS models so they could fit a steering damper. Needed if you have a top triple without a pre-drilled hold for the damper.

$7.00 shipped - OEM rotary damper bolts: Three large bolts removed from the rotary damper assembly when I fitted my Ohlins shock.

$7.00 shipped - OEM TLS tank prop rod: Clips to sub frame, used to hold gas tank up when working on the bike.

$15.00 shipped - OEM Tail light: All wiring and parts there… fully functional , great condition.

$7.00 shipped - OEM license plate light housing: The bulb assemble and wiring have been sold, but the housing is in great shape.

$15.00 shipped - OEM air filter: Lightly used and very clean.

$20.00 shipped - OEM brake lines: Full set front and rear, good condition, low mileage.

$60.00 shipped - OEM Tokico 4 pot front calipers: Good condition, low mileage Tokico 4 pot front calipers with brake lines.

$10.00 shipped - OEM front turn signal mounts (modified): I used these (from modified OEM turn signals) to mount my aftermarket signals before I could find the kit to do it flush. The look is very neat and clean and keeps them nice and short. I can provide a picture of them when I was using them if you want. Basically an aftermarket front turn signal mounting kit.

$FREE (Cost of shipping only) - OEM under tray (modified): This is an OEM under tray that was modified for a “fender eliminator” look. The rear fender assembly that houses the turn signals, etc… have all been cut off. The lower “flap” that would sit in front of the tire to keep road grime out of your damper/shock has also been removed. I removed it to show off the Ohlins, and I had a hugger to keep that area clean. Holes are drilled in the rear for the OEM license plate bracket if you want to mount your plate on here. I can link to a picture of how it looked on the bike when I had it installed if you want. If no one wants this within a week or so, it’s going in the trash. It’s a nice useful piece, but I don’t have the room to store it anymore and with N2wheelies gap mod tray, I’ll never use this again.
    sigpic

Re: TLS parts galore... cleaning out the garage!!!

Gauges no longer for sale... the GB is still on for now, so I may need to gut them after all.
    sigpic

Comment

Accepting reasonable offers.

PM me if you want, or post up here...
      sigpic

Comment

Come on... offend me at this point. Anyone?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
          Come on... offend me at this point. Anyone?
          You’re a loser.
          TLOTM Feb 2012
          BBOTM March 2012

Comment

Originally posted by zippie View Post
            You’re a loser.
            That'll be $5.00
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like all the spares I already have in the garage.
              My build thread --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793
              My suspension upgrade --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84704
              Plumbers and Pipefitters L.U. 441
              SAL/ALR Post 401
              Wichita, Ks.

Comment

Originally posted by plumber_rob View Post
                Looks like all the spares I already have in the garage.
                I feel like I should just get a frame, engine, and swinger and have a second bike.
                sigpic

Comment

There you go. Then the wife will have one.
                  My build thread --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793
                  My suspension upgrade --->http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84704
                  Plumbers and Pipefitters L.U. 441
                  SAL/ALR Post 401
                  Wichita, Ks.

Comment

Originally posted by plumber_rob View Post
                    There you go. Then the wife will have one.
                    The wife is short... I had to get loweing links for her Ninja 250 and she's still not flat footed.

She would need stilts and a rolling set of stairs to get on my bike.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL......build it and add air bags for lowering/lift, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X