• Show
Clear All

• TLR Ventura rear rack

ITEM:
    TLR Ventura rear rack

CONDITION:
    Used

REASON FOR SELLING:
    cleaning out the shelves and realised I had 2 of these. I only have one bike though.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
    $100. Will be going on eBay in a couple of days if there is no interest here so be quick. ($340rrp according to the one site i could be botheresd to look at )
    Payment to be made via PayPal. (free and easy to set up so no excuses)
    postage will be dependant on location of buyer so let me know where you are and i’ll work out a price for you. Happy to meet someone here in brissy for local drop off and cash on pick up.

EXTRA INFO:
    this rack has been used. I have a feeling it was my old one and the one that is on my current bike was a “hand me down” from a mate who sold his tiller and didn’t want it any more. It shows signs of use but all in all is still in good nick. I have a few more photos if anyone is interested on my photobucket.
    All the stuff you need to fit it to the bike is there. The 2 original lock nuts for the "rack-part" to the "fixed-to-the-bike-part" are missing (they had a bad habit of vibrating out and i got sick of re buying them.) but if you really want them you can probably find them from a bike shop somewhere. Or do what i did and use M6 phillips head screws.

Me via PM here.

PICTURES:

never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Re: TLR Ventura rear rack

bump
    never arguee with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!

Comment

bump.

this will go on ebay later if there is still no interest here.

Comment

now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Man I got a new one last week $500 fitted, bad timing !! or I wooda grabbed it !

Comment

sorry mate. would have posted earlier butonly started the "spring clean" last week.

Comment

Working...
            X