TLS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLS parts

All from 11K mile 97 TL1000s. All prices are minus shipping; tell me where you live and I'll tell you shipping charge. email me directly at [email protected]

fuel pump $30
    headlight - great shape, all tabs there $40
    headlight bracket -great shape, straight $40
    subframe -cut off luggage tangs and excess casting at rear, straight $30
    thermostat housing and water pump cover-these are the 98+parts, good if you wanna update your 97 $50
    clutch-entire 5 spring assy, great shape, you can see there are no grooves, and the BTL has only light wear, steels look a bit black but worked great, I think these are barnett springs in here if I remember right $80
    2 reg/rectifiers- both work fine $20 each, I think 1 is from R but it is same unit
    inner rear fender-has aftermarket blinkers and has been nicely trimmed $15
    bar pod assys(switches), 2 left and 1 right, good shape, clutch switch has been jumped on both,$10 each
    gauges- shows 10.8K miles, great shape $50
    gauge cover(the faux cf thingy)- great shape $20
    front seat-great shape $40
    rear seat-great shape $40
    clutch actuator-all the BBs are there, works fine $15
    stator cover(left side engine cover) good shape $20
    stator-$30
    fan- $15
    2 starters- $25 each
    cylinders and heads-cylinders have the normal carbon lip at top,excellent cross-hatch, I have not measured them but they look good. The heads look pretty good. These are the 97 units with the big ports and cam. No scissor gears. $200 for all of it

1st gen SV650 parts: radiator, a bit rough and needs some time with screwdriver straightening some fins but no leaks $25
    3 fans $10 each

I'll put link with pix in next post in a minute, I am a bit tardy with the computer

Re: TLS parts

http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/r...ra484/tlparts/
    hopefully this works

Comment

I may take the thermo housing and water pump cover... is this all I would need to swap to update my 97 or will I need more stuff too.
      sigpic

Comment

I forget actually. Since my thermo housing already has the sensor installed you dont have to plug your radiator where you would have had to remove it from. I had an extra one so I just had one plugged into my old radiator. I did pull a stupid and cut the bypass hose that runs between housing and pump, so you will need a new hose for sure. You should search for this mod and study it as I forget. I do know that I would not dyno tune my bike before doing this mod; without it the ecu thinks the engine is ~15 degrees cooler than it really is.
        j

Comment

I want to do this mod but I'll try to research it a bit first so I'm not going to call any "dibs" just yet... but I'm interested if this gets me mostly there.

Anyone?

Someone should grab that fuel pump... that's a damn steal on it. I'd damn near buy it at that price just as a spare.
          sigpic

Comment

forgot to mention I have 2 fuel pumps( well 1 now) and an oil cooler-$18
            and various motor parts just holler

Comment

dibs on sub frame. shipping to 60073?
              mods:Joe V air box-smart tre-vans pressure plate/retainers,brake return spring,battery holder,oil cap,top triple-rifleman 1/5 insert&clutch cover-shorty levers-billet grips-screw off gas cap-yoshimura rear set bracket-folding foot controls-gap tray mod- custom gsxr tail section on moded subframe-gsxr forks and radial calipers-full Galfer lines-slash cut exhaust-4" packed baffles-chrome exhaust tips-norton headlight-custom overflow bottle-ohlins side mounted damper-carbon fiber tank guard.

Comment

I would be interested in the gauge cover pending shipping to zip 12209

Comment

hey guys when you paypal me make sure I have a good address and leave me a note stating which part you are getting, I have a short attention span and can really mess this up.

Comment

bigred dibs the oil cooler too.

pm sent
                    www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
                    But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

ill take the seats too
                      mods:Joe V air box-smart tre-vans pressure plate/retainers,brake return spring,battery holder,oil cap,top triple-rifleman 1/5 insert&clutch cover-shorty levers-billet grips-screw off gas cap-yoshimura rear set bracket-folding foot controls-gap tray mod- custom gsxr tail section on moded subframe-gsxr forks and radial calipers-full Galfer lines-slash cut exhaust-4" packed baffles-chrome exhaust tips-norton headlight-custom overflow bottle-ohlins side mounted damper-carbon fiber tank guard.

Comment

ok men let me get home to tonight and box this stuff up,johny cizzle, I won't be abe to put seats in subframe box. I'll get em in 1 box though and let you know tonight. Red let me see if I can't get cooler and pump in same box and save some dough.
                        j

Comment

bump

Comment

Is the rear seat gone?
                            sigpic

Comment

yes both seats are gone, sorry.

Comment