tl1000r parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tl1000r parts

I have stock mufflers i would get rid of for cheap muffler guards and rear passenger seat if anyone is interested

Re: tl1000r parts

dibs pending shipping ?
    2003 TL1000R Yellow/Black
    Full Carbon M4 Exhaust, Marchesini's 5 Spoke Magnesiums, SuperSprox 17-41 , LE Penske Rear, Scotts Steering Damper, .90kg Fork Springs, Race Tech Gold Valves, Fp Folding Tactical Levers , D3 Clip ons & Grips, Pc 3 Dynojet , Galfer SS Brake & Clutch Lines, K&N Filter, Joe V Mod, Pair Valve Mod, Fender Eliminator, Speedohealer, GI Pro Atre , Zero Gravity Dubble Bubble, Corbin Seat,(Vans CCC,Plate,Triple,Rear Brake Reservoirs,1mm Swingarm)

Comment

50 for mufflers, 60 for seat, 20 for guards

Comment

Im interested in the rear seat and guards if you still have it, is it black and will it fit on my 98, im at [email protected]

Comment

Moved to here...
          "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

hey if u still have the rear seat and it would fit a 02tl1000r Dibs! could u pm me if its still available??

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X