Bike for sale 98 TLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike for sale 98 TLR

I hate to say it but It's time to let her go...I'm so sick and dont want too being that she's my first bike ever... She needs a few minor details taken care of so I'm only asking 3,500. She has polished frame and 7 inch extensions, custom paint..Yoshi exhaust, and ostrege seats... She will need rear roter, bottom belly faren..front fork seals, new grips and bar ends..There is something minor going on with the spark plugs, they continue to fowl out every 4 or 5 days. There is nobody in my area that knows enough about a TL to do anything about it.. A downfall of living in a small country town...I will add new pics being that I have gotten her painted again since these pics i posted on this sight. More thank likely we would have to see the pics on facebook so u can see all pics....If any questions, please feel free to ask... OOOOOOOOOO my baby will be misses.....smh....DAMN!!!! Can't beleive I'm posting this....

Re: Bike for sale 98 TLR

sorry to hear it bro... good luch with the sale

Comment

Pics! Where you located in Texas?

Comment

Thanks [email protected]'m in Brownwood...I'm an hr away from Abilene....I'll have some pics up very soon....I'll go ahead and get some pics of my baby on this thread very soon...I've only posted the selling of my bike on here for now...Wanted the Planet to have first dibs on her...The planet has helped me so much with getting parts for my bike...Now i need to figure out how to post pics of my bike on here....it will be very soon..im working on it

Comment

If you would like, leave an email and i can email u some pics right now...im getting a folder together of all the pics i have at the moment...im taking her to get buffed out and waxed this weekend....Imma have my baby clean for her new pimp....I hate that im about to pimp my girl like this....

Comment

Cant wait to see the pictures. I am in Texas too and not that far away.

Comment

Do you have email? I have a folder with pics but I haven't been able to post it on here just yet....Im gettin a headache trying to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                Do you have email? I have a folder with pics but I haven't been able to post it on here just yet....Im gettin a headache trying to do it
                open an account on photobucket.com and upload the pics. then it is nice and easy to just copy the image links and put them right into the thread. would take about 5 min total.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment