Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

    I am selling a 46PRC Ohlins rear. It comes with the shock, manual, adjustment wrench, mounting instructions, and hardware/spacers. Shock is ready to ride. It is in pristine condition.

    $700 + $10 shipping.

    PM if you are ready to send paypal.


    -Kevin

  • #2
    Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

    Dibs pending questions...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

        I'm gonna pass on this.
        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

          Anybody else interested in this before I put it on E-Bay? Thanks

          -Kevin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

            I would be at a cheaper price...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

              I think we all would I'm gonna be in the market for one, but in February

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                geek.. why did you pass?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                  dibs..sending money in the next day or so. wat a score!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                    Originally posted by Saabfan View Post
                    geek.. why did you pass?
                    Originally posted by Saabfan View Post
                    dibs..sending money in the next day or so. wat a score!
                    I passed because he was firm with me at $700. Way too much (in my opinion) for a unit that needs to be rebuilt. Let's do the math, say $700 to my doorstep, figure $50 to ship it to/and back from Race Tech in California, $150 at least to rebuild it....right there I'd be $900 invested. I can get a brand new one for well under $1k set up to my weight/riding style (which as you can see below) just showed up recently and I'm far happier having a new unit as opposed to one that's got likely 20k miles on it and needs a rebuild. Good score for you though especially if you can get it rebuilt cheaply or do it yourself! I did have a decent experience working with k_smitty and bought a few other things from him

                    New Ohlins:

                    Last edited by Pete; 11-30-2010, 04:37 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                      because nobody wants to fight a naked man..........I love that

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                        Originally posted by tikkit View Post
                        because nobody wants to fight a naked man..........I love that
                        You're welcome!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                          You ever get this suspension installed? The installation kit looks different than mine.. does it fit a TL1000R or is that the yamaha r6/r1 kit?

                          Originally posted by Geekly View Post
                          I passed because he was firm with me at $700. Way too much (in my opinion) for a unit that needs to be rebuilt. Let's do the math, say $700 to my doorstep, figure $50 to ship it to/and back from Race Tech in California, $150 at least to rebuild it....right there I'd be $900 invested. I can get a brand new one for well under $1k set up to my weight/riding style (which as you can see below) just showed up recently and I'm far happier having a new unit as opposed to one that's got likely 20k miles on it and needs a rebuild. Good score for you though especially if you can get it rebuilt cheaply or do it yourself! I did have a decent experience working with k_smitty and bought a few other things from him

                          New Ohlins:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                            Yeah, it's the same kit as yours was when it was new. Probably just can't tell since all the bracketry is wrapped up. Yep, for a TLR. Nope, haven't installed it yet, just test-fitted it to a spare R swingarm I have. Right now I'm just stock-piling parts until I get my "garage-heating" project finished. Once that's done, I'll be out there for a few weeks I'm sure. You should pick up another Tiller and put that Ohlins to good use
                            You still got that battery?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: TLR Ohlins rear suspension 46PRC for sale

                              Originally posted by Geekly View Post
                              Yeah, it's the same kit as yours was when it was new. Probably just can't tell since all the bracketry is wrapped up. Yep, for a TLR. Nope, haven't installed it yet, just test-fitted it to a spare R swingarm I have. Right now I'm just stock-piling parts until I get my "garage-heating" project finished. Once that's done, I'll be out there for a few weeks I'm sure. You should pick up another Tiller and put that Ohlins to good use
                              You still got that battery?
                              No more Tillers for me. They are fun.. but blah.. way to many maintenance problems, and that is when you take care of them.. I can't imagine how the abused ones are. Nahhhhh.... BMW S1000RR... Mmmmmm. And possibly an RC-51.. we shall see how tax season treats me and how quickly I can get home from afghanistan.. stupid obama.

                              Oh and battery.. I dunno. I reckon it is laying around somewhere. You would be better off just going to batteries plus.. that is where I got mine.
                              Last edited by k_smittay; 12-20-2010, 09:15 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X