More of a WERA than Craigslist or Ebay ad, TLR parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of a WERA than Craigslist or Ebay ad, TLR parts

There's some TLR parts for sale over on WERA, figured I'd see if by chance there's anything there someone here needs. They've been listed since March, so there might be some motivation to get them sold. OEM body work would need some work and paint...which is why its priced as it is. He said the Yoshimura parts have been sold. He's a well known member over there, never joined any of the TL forums. Location is Southern Ill-a-noise.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thre...feeler.342696/
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thre.../#post-5183089
    Last edited by actls; 10-11-2017, 01:34 AM.
    People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Just a FYI I bought a engine from him.... Great Seller...... He even delivered it to Road Atlanta for me....
    www.sportbiketracktime.com
    Southern Division Coach

Comment

He's added his email to both threads, in case someone here is looking for some parts.

roadraceprep AT gmail DOT com
      People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Said he's willing to take reasonable offers, wants to get rid of the stuff.

Comment

Apparently he wants this stuff gone. Someone should make an offer if interested. He could probably deliver, or meet part way during the race season

"Ok, need to move this stuff as other projects require space.

Make some offers, worst I can say is no. Best chance at a better deal is to take it all.

I would take $500 for all of it including the bodywork. Shipping not included.

thanks
          M"

"Items still available:
          -Wiring harness
          -Throttle bodies
          - stock exhaust
          - headlight assembly and mounting bracket
          - gauge pack
          - subframe
          - ram air tubes
          - battery box
          - swing arm
          - air box assembly
          - both frames and rear wheels (minus rotors)

See this thread for details on bodywork :
          http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thre...h-pipe.343733/

Yosh head pipe sold"

Comment

Working...
          X