Fleabay TLR Single Sided Ti system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleabay TLR Single Sided Ti system

Its for sale by member simonkobe, although he hasn't been on in a while. Looks to be in great shape, you'd have to ask about shipping to different parts of the world. He's asking about half what the other one on fleabay is listed for, BIN is $1350.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TL1000R-YOS...1Z8sHy&vxp=mtr

People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Those are Cyclone headers for sure. Probably wrecked the muffler.
    '' We don't stop riding because we grow old, we grow old because we stop riding!''

Pedro's Speedshop

Comment

I wish I was rich.
      Brainless AT earthling DOT net
      "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
      Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
      Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
      Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Damn Tempting....
        www.sportbiketracktime.com
        Southern Division Coach

Comment

The asking price is “cheap” compared to what I’ve seen these listed for in the past. The other one is still listed at $2945.
          Last edited by actls; Today, 03:04 PM.
          People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Working...
          X